Optimise Your Work Space with Custom Made UpholsteryMarch 18, 2019
Working people spend a lot of time at their desks, every day, sitting in the same chair. Unfortunately, most work spaces are not ergonomically designed and can wreak havoc on the body. When people are not comfortable, they will not be very productive at work. Because of this, it is advised to optimise work spaces with custom made upholstery that promotes productivity, by creating ergonomically comfortable and injury-free chairs.
Custom Made Upholstery can Optimise Your Work Space
When employees are comfortable, they are likely to be more productive at work. The opposite is true when workers are uncomfortable on the job. In fact, many work places are unfriendly to your body, and RSI (repetitive strain injury) is a common problem in offices today. Slouching while sitting at desks, from chairs that do not support proper posture, is the leading cause of tense shoulders and pinched nerves.
If you haven’t given it any thought, your tense shoulders and occasional pinch nerves may be a direct result of sitting for hours in a chair that doesn’t support good posture. This may also be the case with employees in your office. The best solution to this problem is simple and affordable – ergonomic custom made upholstery.
Ergonomic Custom Made Upholstery to Optimise Your Work Space
There are many health benefits from sitting in an ergonomic chair. Not only is it more comfortable, it reduces shoulder tension and cases of pinch nerves, resulting in happier and healthier employees. When employees are comfortable, they tend to be more productive. In this way, office managers can optimise their work spaces.
It’s true, ergonomic chairs are not cheap, but you don’t have to purchase new chairs for your work space. Instead, you can have custom made upholstery for your chairs and furniture. Basically, upgrading your old or existing chairs, by making them ergonomic. With custom made upholstery, cushion can be created that provide exceptional comfort while sitting and that have proper lumbar support.
Furniture reupholstery is a practical alternative to buying new chairs for your work place, and it is a great way to make your employees more comfortable, healthier, and productive on the job. Another benefit of reupholstering office furniture is that there are no limitations to the design, colour, and fabric choices available. This allows for perfect matching of furniture with any interior office decor.
If you would like more information about custom made upholstery, and how it can help to optimise your work space, feel free to contact us at Absolute Upholstery.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Booth Seating Upholstery in Restaurants: What Type of Fabric Should You Choose?
- Benefits of Reupholstery for Built-in Couches with Upholstered Walls
- Reupholstery: Practical Solution for Scratched or Torn Office Reception Furniture Upholstery
- Modernise your Bar by Reupholstering Your Bar Lounges and Stools
- Optimise Your Work Space with Custom Made Upholstery
- How to Pick the Right Upholstery Fabric for Office Furniture
- Choosing Home Furniture Upholstery: Your Choice of Design Matters
- Furniture Reupholstery: A Practical Choice
- When to Reupholster Commercial Chairs and Lounges
- Home Furniture Upholstery: Why Quality and Design Matters
- Choosing Between Cotton and Foam as Upholstery Inserts: Pros and Cons
- Upholstery Slip Covers: Benefits, Purposes and Functions
- View all articles…