Home Furniture Upholstery: Why Quality and Design MattersJanuary 15, 2019
When it comes to upholstery, besides the colour and style, a lot of people barely think twice about the quality choices that they make. Thanks to the advantages of mass-production, it is now easier than ever to obtain cheap and pretty-looking upholstery for almost next to nothing. While it can be advantageous to consider quantity over quality – because everyone can benefit from saving a little extra money – it can accurately prove to be detrimental in the long-term.
There is a very good reason why quality and design are integral deciding factors in how you choose your upholstery. If you are thinking of updating your furniture and have the money to spend on top-quality pieces, here are some very compelling reasons why quality always trumps quantity, no matter what you pick:
- Longevity – high-quality upholstery is designed to last. Not only is it guaranteed not to fray or tear with the least amount of weight or pressure, but it is also made from high-quality material that is not prone to damage.
- Superior aesthetics – because they are made from superior materials, high-quality upholstery will undoubtedly be right at home in the most formal of settings as they will be in someone’s living room. This versatility makes quality home furniture upholstery ideal for a variety of different applications, since you have a piece that is not just functional, but stylish as well.
- Long-term savings – if you invest in high-quality home furniture upholstery that combines the best of durability and stylishness, you will be spared the trouble of having to buy new pieces of furniture or replacing the upholstery every few years or so. What’s more, without the need to constantly repair or replace your home furniture’s upholstery, it will leave you with more money to spend on other essentials.
- Potential resale value – high-quality home furniture, even old ones, can still fetch a decent price in the market, which is a good reason to reupholster using superior upholstery. If you are thinking about making room for new home furniture pieces, or are contemplating about reupholstering your home furniture with high-quality upholstery, it will increase the chance of you re-selling it in the future for more money.
- Heirloom pieces – high-quality furniture was the mainstay of old family home for one very important reason – they made for excellent heirloom pieces that could be passed on from generation to generation.
If you are looking for high-quality upholstery services for your home furniture, for custom-made furniture, or to repair or refurbished furniture, then visit Absolute Upholstery Sydney.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Furniture Reupholstery: A Good Idea When Moving to a New Home
- Upholstery using Velvet Fabric: A Way to Give an Old Furniture a Luxurious Look
- Revive Your Home Patio with the Upholstery of Your Outdoor Furniture
- Upholstery: A Sustainable Solution for Your Old Furniture
- Common Amateur Upholstery Mistakes that You Should Avoid
- Upholstery of Chiropractor and Massage Tables: Contact Absolute Upholstery
- Reuphosltery of Gym Equipment: Why is it Necessary?
- Reupholstering Old Furniture: Is it Practical and Worth the Cost?
- Recovering Soft Furniture Wear and Tear: Reupholstery is Your Budget-Friendly Solution
- Dentist Chair Reupholstery: What Makes it a Cost-Saving Idea?
- Furniture Upgrade for a Tight Budget: Why is Reupholstery the Best Option?
- Booth Seating Upholstery in Restaurants: What Type of Fabric Should You Choose?
- Benefits of Reupholstery for Built-in Couches with Upholstered Walls
- Reupholstery: Practical Solution for Scratched or Torn Office Reception Furniture Upholstery
- Modernise your Bar by Reupholstering Your Bar Lounges and Stools
- Optimise Your Work Space with Custom Made Upholstery
- How to Pick the Right Upholstery Fabric for Office Furniture
- Choosing Home Furniture Upholstery: Your Choice of Design Matters
- Furniture Reupholstery: A Practical Choice
- When to Reupholster Commercial Chairs and Lounges
- Home Furniture Upholstery: Why Quality and Design Matters
- Choosing Between Cotton and Foam as Upholstery Inserts: Pros and Cons
- Upholstery Slip Covers: Benefits, Purposes and Functions
- View all articles…