Commercial Upholstery and Reupholstery for Hotels and MotelsFebruary 14, 2018
Any hotel or motel that wants to keep business booming knows that a building’s interior aesthetics can be deal-breaker to guests. While it can be quite easy to just settle for second-rate services, replete with dated upholstery and décor, anyone in the hospitality business knows that isn’t a good way to keep customers coming back.
If property owners want to keep cash flowing into the register, it may seem like a good idea to invest in brand-new furniture every year, or whenever the décor becomes outdated by current standards. However, such an investment can be quite expensive and not at all ideal for a business that wants to keep money in and expenses down.
A better alternative to buying brand new furnishings, each time the old ones go out of fashion, is to opt for commercial reupholstery services for your hotel or motel. Commercial reuphoslery offers a myriad of advantages that allow you to save money while simultaneously keeping up with the competition, by being up-to-date with what’s attractive to your customer base.
Here are some of the advantages that reupholstery can offer your business:
- Savings – reupholstery may sound like an expensive investment, and it can become pricey depending on the quality and type of materials used, but it isn’t anywhere near as expensive as investing in brand new furniture. If you are lucky enough to have well-made furniture in your hotel or motel already, then commercial reupholstery can hit two birds with one stone, by providing you with an opportunity to increase the quality of your furniture.
- Quality – for older, well-made furniture that have become noticeably worn, reupholstering them will ensure that they will be appealing to guests. The added benefit is that you can continue to enjoy their sentimental presence, without having to result in loss of quality by purchasing new, low-to-mid-tier furniture that is abundantly available today.
Basically, why invest in a brand-new furniture that lacks quality, when you can continue to relish the your well-made, old-school craftsmanship of your current furniture.
- Versatility – reupholstery offers the advantage of being able to customise pre-existing furniture according to specific aesthetic design themes or specifications. This gives hotel and motel owners a lot of control over how their interiors looks. One can even go so far as to request for a specific style of upholstery to be imitated to fit the latest trends, giving lodging businesses an edge over their competition.
If you are considering updating existing furniture, then you should know that Absolute Upholstery offers commercial upholstery and reupholstery for hotels and motels.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Outdoor Bench Cushion Materials: Best Options that You Can Choose From
- Commercial Upholstery: How New Fabric Designs Can Impact Your Business Personality
- Restaurant Furniture Upholstery: Best Upholstery Fabrics that Work Best
- Integrating Reupholstered Furniture with Your New Home Décor
- Foam, Feather and Polyester Cushion Fillings: Choose What is Right for You
- Velvet versus Corduroy in Fabric for Reupholstery: What are the Differences?
- Faux Leather vs. Genuine Leather as Materials for Upholstery
- Pros and Cons of Soft Fabric Materials for Upholstery
- Benefits of Customised Cushions for Your Home Sofa
- Genuine Leather for Commercial Upholstery: How Can You Tell What's Real Material and What's Not?
- Commercial Upholstery and Reupholstery for Hotels and Motels
- 5 Good Reasons Why You Should Spend Money for Professional Reupholstery Services
- New Sofa Upholstery Trends for the New Year 2018